500 Twitter followers! Loyal reader Matt Anders, architect and generous volunteer for DawnTown, is working on a development in the Abaco Islands of the Bahamas that includes townhouses in its marina village. Matt sent these photos of a few constructed townhouses, whose architectural style is attractive and I don’t think previously featured on Townhouse Center. The project is called Baker’s Bay and the developer is Discovery Land Company. Compact townhouses should create a feeling of community around the marina, and allow the developer to leave more of the island in its natural beauty. More resort communities should be composed of townhouses rather than detached houses.
- RT @DonovanGillman: Project for Public Spaces | How to Be a Citizen Placemaker: Think Lighter, Quicker, Cheaper wp.me/p1j716-KD 1 month ago
- Long Island buyers (and construction lenders) think townhouses have several benefits over detatched
- Fifteen Philadelphia Rownhouse Renovations & Decorations That Make Small Spaces Inspiring
- Great Buildings
- Townhouse in Houston Combines Executive Housing, Vertical Living, Modern Design
- Penang shophouse preservation, investment, and new business, like South Beach in the 80s
- 60,047 unique views all-time